The web developer will be writing code in a large size React.js web application. The web developer will also be working in a C# .Net Core web API that interacts with the frontend application. The purpose of the application is to process data in forms. In the React.js application, will be responsible for building popup windows (modals) for success and error messages as the user interacts with the forms. The web developer will need to implement data validation on the inputs in the frontend application to control the data that is submitted. If the data submitted is incorrect, the web developer is responsible for displaying error messages that notify the user what they did wrong and how to fix their form submission.
The web developer will then be responsible for adding additional data validation to the backend .Net Core C# web API. The work required on this backend side of the application will not be as substantial as the work required on the frontend. Experience with C# .Net Core web API’s, C# .Net MVC, or other backend object-oriented programming languages is a bonus, but not required.
Once the duties of implementing the logic of the tasks described above, the web developer will be responsible for styling other components of the React.js web application with CSS and Bootstrap. The styles to be built will be to implement proper sizing of the data inputs and tables in the forms. The goal of this styling task is to make sure that all data is properly accessible and readable.
- Strong knowledge and experience with React.js
- Strong knowledge and experience with CSS
- Strong knowledge and experience with Git Version Control
- Experience with CSS Libraries such as Bootstrap, Material UI, Semantic UI, etc.…
- Experience with REST API’s
- .Net C# Web API experience is a bonus, but not required, or other backend programming languages
- SQL experience is a bonus, but not required
- Entity Framework experience is a bonus, but not required