Job Type: Contract
- Monitor and troubleshoot server and web site issues. This includes using and responding to monitoring service alerts, investigating, and correcting issues, contacting appropriate parties, and determining root causes of issues.
- Maintain and administer hosting environment for multiple web sites
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools to ensure code is released on schedule
- Collaborate with other teams within the group on targeted features and functions, offering technical guidance to help define requirements and implement solutions that meet business objectives
What are we looking for?
- Have experience administrating cloud hosting
- Demonstrating initiative, creativity, and innovation skills
- Independently applying a variety of complex methods/skills with significant autonomy
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Researching, sharing, and implementing new technologies that benefit the department
- Identifying and communicating process/organizational improvements to increase overall organization effectiveness
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working in a technical role
- 2 years of experience working with CI/CD technologies and workflows
- 2 years of experience working with Linux/Unix systems
- 2 years of experience working with code repositories
- 2 years working collaboratively with other team members
- Proven experience with server administration tools including DNS management, security certificates, proxy servers, firewalls, load balancers, security hardening
- Experience providing production-level support for digital properties as part of a team
- Experience working with CDNs including Akamai
- Strong working knowledge of hosting content management systems including WordPress
- Strong working knowledge of Apache and NGINX web servers
- Strong working knowledge of MySQL databases
- Strong working knowledge of software development processes
- Ability to balance competing demands
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams in diverse locations
- Minimum Education: High School or GED
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 3+ years of experience working in a technical role within a team environment
- Experience hosting the MODX content management system
- Working knowledge of Virtualmin (or other hosting control panels)
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.