Job Type: Contract
- Develop and report technical and business data into web dashboards and reports.
- Provide support for data integration from disparate sources utilizing various tools and technologies.
- Possess general knowledge pertaining to multiple technical disciplines such as Networking, Storage, OS, Virtualization, etc.
- Experience with Windows and UNIX/Linux development platforms, knowledge of datacenter virtualization systems and database operations, and fundamental understanding of ITIL Processes necessary to execute complex reporting requirements.
- Develop web applications using Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Experience with database management and SQL dialects and MS SQL Server and Oracle platforms.
- Use data mining techniques to support business initiatives.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their data and reporting needs.
- Advanced knowledge of O365 applications and collaboration suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.