Job Type: Contract
What will I be doing?
Through craft, attention to detail, and an exceedingly high aesthetic bar you will drive the quality and consistency of our digital experiences.
- Work with Experience Design Research and Experimentation teams to continually identify, test, and implement user interface patterns as an output of a user center design practice.
- Keep a current knowledge of published interface guidelines for the platforms we support including iOS, Android, Salesforce, and ADA standards.
- Design proposed additions or features to our library of UI patterns and shared components.
- Design and maintain shared visual assets like iconography and typography systems for use across platforms
- Evolve patterns, interactions, and designs with a forward-thinking outlook that is open to exploring new ideas and approaches.
- Participates in design reviews with stakeholders to ensure that design meets both business objectives and user needs
- Provide feedback and direction to UX Designers, Content Designers, Marketing Designers, Engineers, and Product Managers as they build and make decisions that impact our final digital products.
- Design full-page high-fidelity comps as needed
- Work with UX Design and Engineering leads to coordinate the usage of existing UI patterns and shared components.
- Work with UX Design and Engineering leads to understand the gaps and future needs that Fractal will need to support.
- Collaborate with pod team members and business stakeholders to develop a core understanding of user personas
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- 3-6 years of experience as a user interface designer, product designer, digital designer, or similar role
- Experience with web and mobile platforms
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience with common design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Excellent communication, presentation, storytelling, interpersonal and analytical skills
- BA/BS/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in an agile/scrum environment
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.