Job Type: Contract
- Willing to challenge status quo & challenge/push ambitions of portfolio
- Collaborative across verticals with other workstream owners in managing interdependent complexities
- Disciplined & focused on change mgmt., working through roadblocks
- Develop, coach and guide initiative owner/teams through change/challenging environment
- Leverage your deep expertise to quickly identify inefficiencies
- Design corrective actions to improve outcomes and deploy cutting edge digital tools in factory settings
- Work on front line to change culture and fundamental ways of working
- Set metrics and targets to measure operational performance
- Design and facilitating training on lean philosophies
- Provide direction & facilitating technical discussions to build talent
- Assist with BD through writing proposals, scoping projects
- Contribute to thought leadership through written publications
PMP Certification, 6 yrs of exp, current knowledge in lean principles are critical:
- Bachelors or Master degree in relevant field
- PMP Certification required
- 6+ yrs of practical experience
- Knowledge in process redesign, utilizing Lean principles (5S, Kaizen events, Kan-ban, etc.); lean black-belt certification preferred
- Direct experience leading sizable programs from ideation toplanning to execution & benefits delivery
- Experience with mgmt. of decision processes at large org
- Preferred industry experience includes Global Health, Federal/ State/ Local Govt, Technology, Industrial Goods
- Willingness to travel around globe to work with clients and teams
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.