Job Type: Contract
- More focused on technical things vs agility.
- Someone who can jump from Java to .NET, no specific language required.
- Other environments is Python and fastapi.
- Influences mindsets to adopt an Agile/DevOps culture, including collaboration practices, through training and coaching
- Ability to create and develop curriculum at a team and enterprise level
- Responsible for helping the enterprise and teams solve their most complex and interesting business and technical challenges, by coaching and mentoring assigned teams and being the go-to experts on DevOps and Agile methods and best practices for the enterprise.
- Serves as the go-to expert on Product, Agile, and DevOps practices, methods, culture and collaboration and challenges team members to use a disciplined approach to their work
- Ability to educates assigned teams on the best use of DevOps tools with hands-on experience, advises on build and deployment processes to ensure best practices, and helps drive toward platform automation
- Delivers training programs that aligns with Enterprise Transformation strategic direction for Product and DevOps Transformation strategic direction
- Recognizes and addresses organizational and team-level challenges
- Partners with other specialty coaches (Product, Agile, DevOps) to deliver a complete solution for a team’s challenges
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems
- Experience in facilitating large and small audiences
- Strong communication skills
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 8 years of progressive broad-based software engineering and/or DevOps experience
- 8 years of experience implementing and operating DevOps tools/platforms across some part of the development lifecycle. These could include but may not be limited to GitHub, Kubernetes, Azure, GitHub Actions, and Test Automation tools
- 3 years of leadership experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and using end to end Continuous Delivery pipelines
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps practices such as TDD, BDD, refactoring, automation, or continuous integration
- Deep infrastructure experience delivering and operating either virtualized on-premises or public cloud services in a large-scale production environment, such as network, security, or deployment automation
- Familiarity with microservices architecture
- Knowledge of agile development frameworks, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, or SAFe
- Ability to coach and mentor others on various build and deployment practices, as well as DevOps principles
- Ability to guide programmers/developers on technical issues as needed to deliver quality business value faster
- Ability to drive for results with an aptitude for engaging employees in multiple workgroups
- Ability to think strategically and develop tactical methods to achieve objectives and goals
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with team members, customers, and external groups, as well as working in a collaborative environment with geographically dispersed resources
- Excellent leadership skills, team-focused with high energy and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Project, Excel, and Word
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.