- Duties will include 60% Middleware administration and 40% application support
- Install, configure and and administer Middleware services platforms and related computing environments including, systems software, applications software, and all associated configurations.
- Maintain Middleware services platforms including applying patches and updates, adding new features and functionality, and preforming version upgrades.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve platform service problems.
- Support developer application deployments utilizing the Platform services, responsible for all Production application release deployments and provides support for development/test application release deployments as needed.
- Implement automated infrastructure and Platform deployment via existing automation processes as well as contributing to on-going automation development and service improvement activities.
- Maintain technical and design documentation for all Platform services environments, including architecture diagrams, knowledgebase article contributions, and standardized process documentation.
- Demonstrated success in advance troubleshooting skills in the Middleware support area
- Demonstrated success in implementing and maintaining WebLogic, Tomcat, and JBOSS application servers to include installing, configuring, and managing all aspects of the application server and all of its parameters
- Demonstrated success in implementing and maintaining Apache web servers to include installing, configuring, and managing all aspects of the web server and all of its parameters
- Work closely with project team members to understand program office requirements, review design documents, and provide release support and architecture planning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively with core project team members, team leads and client director-level resources.
- Working knowledge of High Availability using industry standard methods such as Load balancing
- Working knowledge of LINUX and Windows
- Experience with DevOps and automation Tools (Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible)
- Basic Database skills
- Experience in scripting languages such as BASH, Python, WLST
- Experience in SSL configuration for Middleware applications
- Basic knowledge of SOAP and RestFul Web Services
- Associate's degree in computer related field required. Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- 5-7 years experience required.