Job Type: Contract
- Engage with business users and corresponding IT application teams for Requirement gathering, documenting, and transitioning.
- Provide design and cost estimate based on project requirement.
- Present design for peer review and participate design review for other team members.
- Implement approved solutions independently and collaborate directly with internal customers with limited supervision.
- Provide user training.
- Participate on-duty rotation of production support and EWCM platform maintenance
- Practice Agile development methodology
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field is required.
- A team player who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources. Need to have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive.
- Understand continuous delivery and demonstrate capability to implemented CI/CD for TeamSite/LiveSite application development.
- Working experience with supporting, migration (of content + code) and implementation of CMS/DXP applications both on prem and on cloud
- Experience with Drupal installation, configuration and development
- Proficiency with container and cloud Technologies including but not limited to Azure, IBM Cloud, AWS S3, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience implementing Content Management solutions utilizing the OpenText TeamSite/LiveSite version 8 and above, including:
- Development of eStudio applications via templates, components and best practices
- Development of workflows using Workflow Modeler
- Implementing custom roles and custom menu options
- Design and Develop FormsPublisher templates using FormAPI, in-line callouts, etc…
- CSSDK integration
- Design and Develop SitePublisher components
- Design and Develop SitePublisher rules
- Deployment to LiveSite Content Services & LiveSite Display Services.
- OpenDeploy configuration
- Configuration in n-tier architecture
- Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments
- Basic Windows Server administration
- XSLT experience
- Installation and Administration experience with Drupal, TeamSite, TeamSite Search, SitePublisher, LiveSite Content Services and LiveSite Display Services
- Database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle, SQL Server, or other RDBMS.
- Knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP, SSH, FTP, SMTP, DNS, AD/LDAP), load balancer, firewall, storage.
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.