Job Type: Contract
- Work with the UX researcher to identify users’ needs and understand how users consume and navigate content
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback into actionable next steps
- Collaborate with research and testing to identify learning opportunities
- Develop user-centered designs considering customer feedback, personas, user research, technical constraints or opportunities, and business needs
- Deploy a variety of practices to efficiently yet effectively create designs
- Leverage proven patterns to enhance and optimize products – Establish and shape Fractal components in collaboration with UI Design
- Design accessible features
- Ensure coherence and consistency of features and functions across the overall journey, in and outside of your focus area
- Collaborate with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences
- Assists less experienced staff.
- Contribute to the product strategy and roadmap
- Facilitate workshops (journey mapping, problem-statement, etc)
- Contribute to user story evolution to ensure the experience expectations are clear
- Collaborate with pod team members and business stakeholders to develop a core understanding of user personas
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- 3-6+ years of experience as a user experience designer, product designer, digital designer, or similar role
- Experience with web and mobile platforms
- Experience with common design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Excellent communication, presentation, storytelling, interpersonal and analytical skills
- BA/BS/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in an agile/scrum environment
- Commitment to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
- MS/MA/Master’s Degree
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.