Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- Recent hands own software development experience using programming languages such as Rust, Go, C/C++, JavScript and/or Java 5 Years
- Recent hands own software development experience in scripting languages such as Bash, PoweShell, Perl etc.
- Recent experience in using DevOps CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, BurpSuite, TruffleHog etc.
- Software development experience using web protocols such as gRPC, REST and WebSocket.
- Deep knowledge of OOA/OOD concepts.
- Cloud software development using containers such as Docker, Kubernetes etc., serverless computing using CDN, Lambda etc., and infrastructure as code using Terraform, YAML, etc.
- Deep understanding of cloud systems and hands own experience in setting up, managing, and troubleshooting cloud network and software deployments.
- Mobile application development experience for Android and iOS platforms using Objective C, Swift, Java, Flutter, etc.
- Understanding of PKI, cryptography, key security, key derivation, hashing algorithms, and knowledge of cryptographic frameworks and standards.
- Working knowledge of cryptographic tolls and libraries such as OpenSSL.
- Experience in leveraging cloud security tools and function to secure cloud systems such as AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Experience in deploying applications and securing applications and sensitive data in cloud environment.
- Experience in securing IoT devices and communications between IoT devices and cloud using protocols such as gRPC, TLS, MQTT etc.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity protections of embedded applications, mobile applications, web applications, cloud and on-premises systems.
- NIST publications related to IoT, mobile, server, cloud and key management security.
- Ability to perform secure code review on infrastructure scripts and code. Identify vulnerabilities and provide guidance to development team and provide development support in remediating findings.
- Provide support and expert advise in remediating for any security incidents identified in production as well as pre-production systems.
- Software development experience/expertise to compliment product security and application security initiatives
- Recent working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to think outside the box and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with team, peers and executives
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for up to a $1,000 referral check!