You will focus on building back end applications on top of our existing digital eco-system and on next generation cloud native platform using microservices. This opportunity will provide you the chance to work on a microservices based platform and help code, lead and design functional deliverables of our back end applications. You’ll be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform. Stand out candidates will be forward thinking, self-motivated and bring excellence to the development and customer experience.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of back end development experience, particularly for customer facing applications
- Strong experience with one or more object-oriented languages (Java, Node, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, problem determination and debugging, attention to detail, teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Strong experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience working within cloud-based environment (Azure, AWS, or GCP)
- Good working experience with server technologies
- Proficiency with DevOps tools like Git, SVN, Maven, NPM, Gulp, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience integrating back end interfaces with internal and external services
- Working knowledge of building eCommerce platforms using SAP Hybris (Commerce Cloud)
- Familiarity with frameworks like Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Swagger and REST design
- Skills developing and supporting mobile web applications