Job Type: Contract
- Work closely with source data application teams and product owners to design, implement and support analytics solutions that provide insights to make better decisions
- Perform multiple aspects involved in the development lifecycle – design, cloud engineering (Infrastructure, network, security, and administration), ingestion, preparation, data modeling, testing, CICD pipelines, performance tuning, deployments, consumption, BI, alerting, prod support.
- Implement data migration and data engineering solutions using Azure products and services: (Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, etc.) and traditional data warehouse tools.
- Generate data visualizations and reports to support ongoing initiatives using Tableau and/or Power BI.
- Maintain and Support existing data visualizations and canned reports on Oracle Analytics Cloud.
- Maintain and Support existing inbound and outbound data loads using Oracle Data Integrator ELT tool.
- Maintain and create Unix shell scripts as required and schedule them.
- Work on Oracle Analytics Cloud for designing, developing, and delivering all outbound communications in the form of email or printed documents
- Develop and apply data analysis techniques in various contexts
- Implement batch and streaming data pipelines using cloud technologies
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams
- Collect & document integration rules and requirements from the Business team as part of Agile Backlog grooming exercises and provide technical solution for the same
- Design & develop solutions integrating the Siebel application with the external systems using Siebel EAI Adapter Services, Integration Objects, Data-maps (declarative/scripted), XML Converter business service, EAI HTTP & EAI MQ series transport business services, inbound & outbound web services (SOAP and REST) to communicate with external systems in the form of XMLs
- Work on the signed-off XMLs, XSDs to document the interface agreements between the Siebel component & the external components to be integrated and test the deliverable using SOAP UI
- Create Workflows, business services, run-time events, workflow policies and data validation rules to implement business validation process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.