Job Type: Contract
- Designs and maintains project vision, project working standards, and agreements
- Develops project roadmap, release plan, resource allocation, funding request, communication plan, risks and issues management plan
- Manages project scope, budget, project burn charts, presentations to IT/Business, daily standup, agile ceremonies, backlog grooming, and retrospective sessions
- Implements Agile methodology using Rally
- Facilitates project meetings (all Agile meetings – Discovery Sessions, Iteration 0, Iteration Planning, Demo & Retrospective, Daily Stand-up, Backlog Grooming); completes project tracking/analysis reports
- Tracks, updates, and communicates project status in a proactive manner as it relates to project progress, budget/cost, resource utilization, change requests, issues, risks, and risk mitigation plans
- Interfaces with project stakeholders at all levels of management to ensure project priorities are aligned with business needs and expectations
- Ensures that appropriate project documentation and deliverables are clearly defined and delivered
- Mentors and Coaches Agile teams to ensure their adoption and successful use of Agile practices
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years of progressive broad-based information systems and business experience
- 3 years of experience managing and delivering mission-critical, high-availability large and small IT development projects using structured project management and system development methodologies
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring teams while leveraging Agile methodologies, with strong focus on continuous improvement and developing self-organizing teams
- Proficiency in Rally, or similar Agile life cycle management tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, and Word
- Excellent leadership skills, team-focused with high energy and a positive attitude
- Strong analytical, estimating, and problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and develop tactical methods to achieve objectives and goals
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with team members, customers, and external groups, as well as working in a collaborative environment with geographically dispersed resources
- Broad experience in a variety of computing platforms, such as mainframe, client/server, web, cloud, and social media
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 5 years of progressive broad-based information systems and business experience
- 5 years of experience managing and delivering mission-critical, high-availability large and small IT development projects using structured project management and system development methodologies, such as Agile/Scrum
- Airline Industry experience
- Certified ScrumMaster or PMP (Project Management Professional) is a plus
- Experience in DevOps toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.