Job Type: Contract
Minimum Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years of experience in a Network environment working with route switch, firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure or AWS/Oracle/IBM networking technologies.
- Senior Level experience with Data Center infrastructure solutions: VPN, Cisco (Route and Switch), Palo Alto firewalls.
- Design, implement, and maintain cloud network infrastructure on Microsoft Azure/AWS/Oracle/IBM.
- Manage and monitor the cloud network infrastructure to ensure high availability, performance, and security.
- Collaborate with development and DevOps teams to ensure the network infrastructure supports the deployment and operation of cloud-based applications and services.
- Configure and manage Azure networking components such as Virtual Network, Load Balancer, ExpressRoute, VPN Gateway, and NSG.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge on routing protocol BGP (community strings, route maps, route filters. attributes).
- Strong experience in building site to site VPN tunnels for both Cisco and Palo Alto’s platform.
- Experience in native cloud security technologies including Microsoft Azure, AWS etc.
- Experience in providing security consulting services to IT organization and confirm adherence to Company’s security policy and regulatory requirements such as PCI, PII, HIPAA, and SOX.
- Campus LAN and WLAN solutions, also implemented on Cisco products, network segmentation and access control in remote offices and campus locations.
- CCNP – Security, DC, Routing, Switching, CCIE, PCNSE (Palo Alto) VMWare Certified Professional Standard is desired.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert is desired.
Preferred Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3+ years of experience in delivering Software Defined Infrastructure, leveraging automation, orchestration, scripting technologies. Python or Java experience is preferred.
- Airline Industry experience or large enterprise with multiple data centers and remote locations
- Design Ansible networking playbooks (and/or via Python scripts, REST API) for, Palo Alto, Cisco IOS/IOS-XE/NX-OS
- Strong experience with Active Directory & DNS
- Virtualization in the network, security and overall infrastructure space.
- Knowledge of what it takes to deploy and execute software defined infrastructure; firewall technologies, intrusion detection/prevention, micro-segmentation, and software defined network, software defined WAN, etc…
- Experience working with Agile project management methodologies and tools.
Language & Communication Skills
- Proven ability to build, cultivate, and promote strong relationships with internal customers at all levels of the organization, as well as with IT counterparts, business partners, and external groups
- Deep understanding of the interdependent relationship between information security, database, middleware, network infrastructure and application services.
- Demonstrated experience functioning and succeeding in a bi-modal IT organization
- Experience presenting key, strategic technical details to Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects/work streams and demands efficiently.
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices.
- Ability to think strategically and use sound judgment and initiative in making decisions.
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and seek clarity
- Ability to effectively explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.