Job Type: Contract
- Full stack developer will be building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use in React
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs
- Performing hands-on software development, typically spending 60-70% of time writing code and unit tests, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews, and testing in ongoing sprints
- Developing deep understanding of integrations with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Work closely with product managers, back-end, and other front-end developers to implement versatile solutions.
- Finalize HTML prototypes into Web Applications by integrating with back-end services and functionality
- Drive automation and ensure automated test scripts are completed for new features in partnership with team.
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Proficiency in Full Stack Development
- Experience writing adaptive and responsive UI applications
- Experience using Babel, Webpack and NPM
- Experience using test automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress and Puppeteer
- Experience in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Hands on experience with performance testing and tuning applications.
- Understanding of reactive and functional programming
- Experience working in high-performing development teams using agile methodologies and tools
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Demonstrated technical capabilities and ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- Airline Industry experience
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications in hosted production environments
- 3 years of professional, design, and open-source experience
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.