Job Type: Contract
- Strong proficiency in Swift Programming with 5+ years of proven experience building native iOS apps with UIKit, SwiftUI
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience with Core Data, SQLite, URL loading and REST based JSON APIs
- Provide rich UI design, best practices, and UX guidelines
- Knowledge of UI testing and continuous integration
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store; history of publishing native mobile apps
- Experience/working knowledge with various architectural design patterns (UDF, MVVM, MVC)
- Strong experience with Git and Github Actions
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong desire to solve problems through investigative means and convey solutions to peers and product owners
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time effectively, as well as function effectively and collaboratively within a team
- Exercise good judgment and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for developing, deploying, and supporting large enterprise iOS applications in a mission critical environment
- Involved in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on architecture, design, and quality
- Contribution to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance
- Collaborate with other team members and business users on design & development of new software and will help define implementation strategies/best practices & processes
- Write quality code that is efficient, maintainable; own your code from conception to production
- Work with product owners to pivot on features and address reported bugs
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.