Job Type: Contract
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- On boarding Customer applications to non-production and production environments, following established procedures
- Maintains knowledge of PingIdentity Suites (PingOne, PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, DaVinci) implementation, security configuration, & custom solutions
- Administer and support production deployments, and troubleshoot access control issues, including service vulnerability mitigation and Disaster Recovery planning/ testing.
- Provides on-call PingIdentity Suites support and troubleshoots issues
- Manage and administer multiple LDAP deployments in Linux environments, with the ability to run ad hoc reporting for business, & bulk provisioning/deprovisioning of user roles/attributes.
- Work on automation and containerization of the products
- Presents architecture and design to necessary stakeholders, as required
- Maintains process and engineering documentation
3 Main Requirements:
- Capable of identifying, evaluating, and implementing business needs for Single Sign On using PingIdentity Suites by integrations, administration, maintenance, and automation as well as providing ongoing support to enterprise customers
- Work on containerization of the products
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization
- At least 6 years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration
- Hands on experience with PingIdentity products (PingOne, PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, DaVinci)
- Hands on experience with containerization and application deployment in Cloud
- Hands on experience with Directory Services, responsible for prototyping, designing, and implementing robust, scalable, distributed and replicated LDAP infrastructure
- Expertise in various security fields including access control, identity proofing, OAuth, OIDC, SAML, WS-Fed, MFA, Public Key Infrastructure, network and enterprise security architecture.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support to our customers.
- Experience with detailed requirements gathering and documentation, writing approach documents, whitepapers, design documents, and runbooks required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment and work under pressure
- Ability to multitask, leverage best practices, and resolve multifaceted issues with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.