Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a passionate Java developer to support our Agile development team to enhance our existing systems and to develop new applications to support the Revenue Management. This position offers the opportunity to participate in the entire software development lifecycle and use programming and object-oriented skills, methodologies, and tools to plan, analyze, design, construct and test solutions.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering; advanced degree preferred; significant relevant work experience will be considered.
- Must have 7+ years of experience in object-oriented software development and maintenance using Java and J2EE
- 3+ years of experience with SOAP based and REST based Web Services
- 3+ years of experience with Core Spring and Spring boot
- 2+ year of experience with any Java script Framework
- Preferred experience with any in memory data grid framework.
- Preferred experience with Spark and Databricks
- Preferred experience in HTML5; Highly prefer experience in Sencha ExtJS
- Preferred experience in Java Script, CSS and HTML
- Knowledge or experience with any cloud framework, preferred Azure
- Experience in IBM Liberty, Web Development, Web Services and UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience developing and deploying in Eclipse and WebSphere or other application development or server environment
- Experience with SQL and Oracle database
- Experience writing automated test cases using JUnit
- Knowledge or hands-on software development experience using Java design patterns is preferred.
- Understanding of Release Management principles with experience working in a strong structured environment of managing release levels and deployments will be highly valuable
- Must work well within a team environment and across team environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with DevOps, using Jenkins and Git, and an understanding of the principles desired
- Position requires rotational off-hours on-call support
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for up to a $1,000 referral check!