Job Type: Contract
What will I be doing?
This Senior Digital Experimentation Specialist will manage the day-to-day execution of A/B and multi-variate tests, from gathering requirements and developing test plans to execution and reporting. Responsibilities typically include:
- Lead the process of defining, hypothesizing, testing, evaluating, and reporting for experiments
- Develop experiment plans based on hypotheses and a clear understanding of randomized control trials and experimental design
- Work closely with internal partners to gain a clear understanding of their goals and priorities, and manage stakeholder expectations
- Analyze results and objectively report findings to prove/disprove hypotheses and drive recommended next steps
- Develop standard methodologies and provide recommended experimentation strategies and plans
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience in A/B and MVT testing; statistics; randomized controlled trials, and data science
- Experience with complex measurement plans for experimental design; solid knowledge of power analysis, digital experimentation, digital analysis, and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in experimentation/optimization with proven success with acquiring and documenting business requirements
- Proven success in project-based partner management
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize, show initiative and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Must thrive in a collaborative work environment and can successfully seek input from other team members
- Digitally and technically curious and savvy
- Self-starter; proactive; motivated
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional work experience in Technology, Research, Data Science, or related field
- Two (2) years of specialized experience in optimization/experimentation, data science, or related field
- Demonstrated success and proven results in adding strategic value for a company and/or enterprise
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.