Job Type: Contract
- Sr. Developer working on maintenance product applications.
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions
- Creates detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates
- Researches and implements new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and implementing largescale applications in hosted production environments on prem and in the cloud
- 3 years of professional design and open-source experience
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 5 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- Airline Industry experience would be helpful
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in the following technologies:
- Angular JS or Node JS or reactive programming or GraphQL
- Database and persistence frameworks: Mongo, Hibernate, Oracle, Object/Relational Mapping, Query
- performance tuning
- Cloud-based development: Azure
- Web Servers: Tomcat, tcServer, Websphere
- Web Services: Graph QL, REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML)
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Build/deployment tools: Maven, Gradel, Git, Junit, Mockito
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: Selenium, GitHub, Terraform scripting
- Proficiency in object-oriented design techniques and principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.