Job Type: Contract
What will I be doing?
- Design, develop, configure, customize and maintain the Content Management System for mobile and web channels, including the following tasks: code reviews, writing unit tests, bug fixes, build plans, understanding/communicate downstream service dependencies, and other supportive functions within the technical stack as needed
- Collaborate with the development and architecture teams on targeted features and functions and offering technical guidance to implement solutions that meet business objectives
- Gain strong working knowledge of the various applications that are part of content ecosystem (The Exchange, Cloudinary, Service Now etc.)
- Provide support to the team lead in the creation of diagrams, workflows, and any other artifacts necessary to clearly convey the intended design for new, more complex features
- Establish solid partnerships within the IT organization to ensure cross-functional alignment, to ensure clear understanding of a feature requests
- Help fill gaps throughout the development cycle to ensure we meet delivery expectations
- Build competencies on the technology stack and build efficiencies to increase the velocity of the team
- Follow the defined agile methodology delivering industry leading web, mobile enabling solutions with best-in-class quality and performance
What are we looking for?
- Having advanced knowledge in Enterprise Content Management systems
- Have seasoned understanding of the business and industry environment
- Demonstrates exceptional initiative, creativity and innovation skills
- Independently applies a variety of complex methods/skills with significant autonomy
- Develops novel, customized solutions
- Introduces "state-of-the-art" concepts to develop back-end solutions
- Identifies ways to increase effectiveness of onboarding
- Works within other groups to develop methods for integrating their work into the project
- Research, shares, and implements new technologies to evolve the back-end stack and increase performance
- Identifies and communicates process/organizational improvements to increase overall organization effectiveness
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4-6
- 4+ years of proven development experience working with at least one Java based Content Management System (BloomReach Experience Manager, OpenText TeamSite, Adobe Experience Manager etc.)
- 2+ years of proven experience with Data Modeling, Configuration and Customization of a Content Management System
- Experience supporting sites on different browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Strong working knowledge of Atlassian Stack, Docker, Bamboo and using Git as version control with a team
- Strong working knowledge of agile methodologies
- Strong technical problem solving and debugging skills and ability to balance competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively with diverse teams in diverse locations
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.