Job Type: Contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for developing, deploying, and supporting large enterprise Web applications in a mission critical environment
- Involved in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on architecture, design and quality
- Contribution to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance
- Collaborate with other team members and business users on design & development of new software and will help define implementation strategies/best practices & processes
- Mentor junior developers and team members
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- Architecting/designing and implementing underlying Front-end Web Application framework utilizing ASP.Net Core for enterprise level back-office web applications
- 3+ years ASP.Net Core is required
- Experience with Restful Web Services (Web API/REST API)
- Experience with JSON, XML and XSLT
- Experience with Bootstrap or another responsive framework
- Ability to establish coding standards, naming conventions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong desire to solve problems through investigative means; strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time effectively, as well as function effectively and collaboratively within a team
- Exercise good judgment and decision-making skills
Other Skills and Competencies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
- Oracle PL/SQL experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience with Git or any other source control system
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.