Job Type: Contract
- Create awesome experiences for millions of customers
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product owners to bring customer focused features to life
- Write quality code that is efficient, maintainable and will scale across teams
- Own your code from conception to production
- Work with customer support and product owners to pivot on features and address reported bugs
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Java, Kotlin programming, Jetpack Compose and debugging skills
- 5+ years of Android development experience with knowledge of API design, best practices, and UX guidelines.
- Demonstrates great communication skills and initiative to solve problems and convey solutions to peers and product owners
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs.
- Experience in commercial software
- History of publishing native mobile apps
- Knowledge of UI testing and continuous integration
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.