Job Type: Contract
Must have deep knowledge of the following SAP standard functionalities:
- SAP TPM: Customer Business Planning, Trade Promotion Planning
- IP/PAK is a MUST
- AMDP is a plus
- Advance Trade Management Analytics (ATMA) and Standard SAP configuration
- Trade Management Analytics (TMA)
- Trade Promotion Optimization (TPO)
- SAP Demand Signal Management (DSIM) and BW for data acquisition is plus
- Knowledge SAP Unified Demand Forecast (UDF) will be a huge plus
- 7+ years of SAP CRM TPM and ECC / S4 integration experience is preferred within Trade promotion integration areas – Customer Business planning, PAK, IP, AMDP, Promotion Planning
- Strong experience in end-to-end Trade Management planning, Trade Promotion Optimization with ATMA, UDF & TPO.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP BW, IP, PAK – Planning Functions, BW aggregations in promotion planning, Planning queries
- Knowledge of all master data objects required to support the Promotion Planning and Execution (business partner and Business roles, customer hierarchy, Product, Product Hierarchy etc.)
- Familiarity with CPG/beverages business processes and nuances related to trade management across multiple business units
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization to lead the implementation
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have SAP Solution Manager, Azure DevOps, HP ALM, ServiceNow
- Solves highly complex problems and leads to a solution within a work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.