Job Type: Contract
- Design, develop and deliver automated front end testing using Selenium Java with WebDriver / TestNG and services testing using Groovy scripting with JMeter / SoapUI /API
- Contribute to Enterprise Test Automation Frameworks when needed
- Provide accurate estimates for test strategy, design, and execution work
- Document, communicate, and escalate test results and defects
- Apply Bamboo/Jenkins / Maven / Git / Stash for continuous integration and version control of automation artifacts
- As needed, coordinate activities between the US and remote testing teams
- Build and implement SQL queries and validate databases using an automation tool
- Critical thinking to translate sophisticated application flows to test cases
- Proven experience within test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSON APIs
- Verifiable experience in building and deploying CI systems such as Jenkins, and Bamboo. Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker
- Data-driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data
- Knowledge of Cloud-based Web Applications Architecture
- Knowledge of deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud
- Experience using the Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test Cases in Multiple Browsers
- Knowledge of Extent Reports 2.0, Eclipse IDE, and Java for developing the Automation Scripts
- Experience in developing Feature Files using Gherkins language for the BDD
- Experience with the Postman, ReadyAPI with Groovy scripting to Test the APIs.
- Detailed understanding of concurrency, threading, algorithms, and data structures
- Knowledge of using the No-SQL databases like Couchbase, JMeter, or BlazeMeter for the performance testing of the APIs
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.