Job Type: Contract
- Design test processes and procedures for native mobile applications to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Implement test plans, automation, and validation strategies.
- Identify and investigate issues found during testing.
- Work closely with software developers and software quality analysts to resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing.
- QA Engineer / SDET to focus on quality automation.
- In this role, they will be working alongside our UI developers helping to create, iterate upon, and deliver high quality products by leveraging automated testing in CI/CD pipelines.
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.