Skills & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSON APIs.
- Verifiable experience in building and deploying CI systems such Jenkins, Bamboo. Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
- Good knowledge of Mobile automation using cross browser tools like Sauce Labs, and Appium (Android & IOS testing)
- Data driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
- Knowledge of Cloud based Web Applications Architecture.
- Knowledge of deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of using the Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test Cases in Multiple Browsers
- Good understanding of the Extent Reports2.0, Eclipse IDE and Java for developing the Automation Scripts.
- Experience in developing Feature Files using Gherkins language for the BDD.
- Good Understanding of the CI and CD.
- Experience with the Postman, ReadyAPI with Groovy scripting to Test the APIs.
- Must have worked on the SQL queries and other Database scripts.
- Hands On knowledge of using the No-SQL databases like Couchbase etc.
- Knowledge of using the JMeter or BlazeMeter for the performance Testing of the APIs
- Thorough understanding of concurrency, threading, algorithms, and data structures
- Create and execute SQL queries and validate databases using an automation tool.