Job Type: Contract
What will I be doing?
- Design and write web and mobile web manual scripts that run tests on new and/or existing software/apps in an agile environment.
- Create, maintain, execute, and update the product testing strategy including running manual tests and advising on the automation framework.
- Understand and execute automation test strategy.
- Coordinate and supervise manual and automated testing activities.
- Collaborate with engineers to achieve expected quality levels in products.
- Influence the inclusion of testability during design and development phases.
- Test products in all phases of its life cycle.
- Interface with developers in executing projects.
- Participate in designing and code reviews.
- Participate in functioning processes and testing of products.
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards to include reporting.
- Responsible for feature testing, regression testing, A11Y testing, cross browser testing, toggle testing and all testing required for the product pod.
What are we looking for?
Someone who delivers automated solutions for software processes who works closely with other teams to help discover and eliminate problems by gathering requirements and implementing process automation. In this role you will be expected to:
- Identify opportunities for automation within development processes.
- Run tests for web and mobile web sites.
- Identify bugs and quality issues.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions
- Perform Accessibility testing
- Execute Automated tests
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience in technology or a related field
- Any Licenses or Certificates Required: N/A
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): 10% travel may be required
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus 3+ years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 3+ years of Technology related experience
- Five (5)+ years of professional experience in technology or a related field
- Experience in content management systems/tools is a plus
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for up to a $1,000 referral check!