What will I be doing?
- Design and write web and mobile web manual scripts that run tests on new and/or existing software/apps in an agile environment.
- Create, maintain, execute, and update the product testing strategy including running manual tests and advising on the automation framework.
- Understand and execute automation test strategy.
- Perform backend testing of APIs and microservices via Postman and other software
- Coordinate and supervise manual and automated testing activities.
- Performing API testing using GraphQL
- Collaborate with engineers to achieve expected quality levels in products.
- Influence the inclusion of testability during design and development phases.
- Test products in all phases of its life cycle.
- Interface with developers in executing projects.
- Participate in designing and code reviews.
- Participate in functioning processes and testing of products.
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards to include reporting.
- Responsible for feature testing, regression testing, A11Y testing, cross browser testing, toggle testing and all testing required for the product pod.
What are we looking for?
Someone who delivers automated solutions for software processes who works closely with other teams to help discover and eliminate problems by gathering requirements and implementing process automation. In this role you will be expected to:
- Identify opportunities for automation within development processes.
- Run tests for web and mobile web sites.
- Identify bugs and quality issues.
- Good Understanding and implementation experience on Schema Definition, GraphQL Data Types, Queries & Mutations
- Good knowledge of Postman and other API testing software
- Good understanding of Couchbase database
- Exposure to Content management tools like HIPPO CMS
- Perform regression testing and update regression suite on regular basis
- Ensure product quality is uniformly high and products are release ready
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions
- Execute automated tests
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience in technology or a related field
- Any Licenses or Certificates Required: N/A
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): 10% travel may be required
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus 2+ years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 3+ years of Technology related experience
- Five (5)+ years of professional experience in technology or a related field