Job Type: Contract
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- 7+ years of experience with full cycle software development, preferably in an agile environment. Experience should include all of the following – design, coding, testing, release, and maintenance
- 5+ years of Experience with Android application engineering with at least one app shipped to the Google Play Store
- Experience with Android Studio, Gradle, and Git
- Experience/good working knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Experience with REST, JSON, Dagger, Realm , URL loading and web services
- Experience/ working knowledge with various architectural design patterns (UDF, MVVM, MVC)
- Experience with RxJava
- Familiarity with Jetpack Compose
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development is a huge plus
- Familiarity with agile software tools such as JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and engaged with the latest technology trends and willing to share possibilities with the broader team
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.