What You'll Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
Successful (Senior) Engineers Possess:
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- A bachelors degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working in teams utilizing Agile development methods and tools
- The ability to perform work within budget allotted.
- Knowledge of when to proactively seek help and learn from critique/failures.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done"
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Scripting and object-oriented languages, e.g. Java, Python, and C#
- Web services and message formats such as JSON, XML
- Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure as well as managed services on those platforms such as Beanstalk, Lambda, etc.
- Mobile languages and frameworks such as Objective-C, ReactNative, and Java
- Relational and noSQL databases
- Emerging technology like AR/VR, IIoT, AI, Blockchain.
- Data science and visualization applications such as Hadoop, Databricks, Spark, d3.js
What You'll Do:
We are looking for full stack (Senior) Engineers to do the design, development, and implementation of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) for clients looking to transform in the digital space. Our ideal candidates will have a combination of consulting experience, solutions architecture, and core engineering experience within web applications, mobile optimized solutions, some data analytics experience, and cloud to create beautiful, state of the art products for our clients.
(Senior) Engineers are:
- Iterative. They are excited to prototype at all levels of fidelity—and have the humility to walk away from ideas when they fail.
- Collaborative. They have the ability and enthusiasm to work with researchers, engineers, business consultants, and other designers who will all challenge and support each other.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. They know projects and businesses move fast. That means the path forward isn’t always well-defined. They are comfortable and collaborative through our process.
- Build technology products and systems at varying levels of fidelity and scale from lightweight mock-ups to MVPs.
- Demonstrate technical skill and/or content knowledge in a discipline or field. Use state-of-the-art methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Provide a high level of quality on all work performed.
- Travel around the globe to work with clients and teams.