You will partner with various teams within the Social team as well as cross-functional teams. You will report to the Manager, Social Media Strategy and will work very closely with the Marketing teams and our internal Creative Studio to help execute social media marketing strategies and build social-first content around key brand initiatives.
More specifically, you will:
- Manage multiple content calendars including compiling weekly recaps for team and cross-checking that cross-team decks and trackers reflect up-to-date information.
- Creative brief writing and project management, ensuring feedback and deliverables are received by deadlines
- Work cross-functionally to secure creative and messaging approvals from stakeholders before finalizing assets
- Social copy writing and asset sourcing for organic content creation; may include updating design templates in Canva
- Provide social listening insights to help inform content strategy
- Partner with our Social Engagement team to ideate and execute low-lift engagement content tailored for each platform
- Monitor social boosting budgets and performance.
- Project management and meeting scheduling with Global Brand Marketing and our Creative studio as needed.