- Expertise of Application Server and Web Server architecture in a large enterprise environment using WebSphere Application Server v7.x/8.x/9.x ND, Pivotal TC server, JBOSS, IBM HTTP Server, vFabric Web Server
- Technical background of cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and providers (IBM Cloud and Azure)
- Installation, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting, and administering various application server stacks (web servers, application servers, caches, message queues)
- CA Siteminder, IBM Access Manager, Security Identity and Access Manager
- WSADMIN scripting (Python) and Shell to administer and automate WebSphere Application Server configuration and application deployment
- Expert level knowledge on ORACLE and Postgres database platform and architecture.
- Hands on knowledge with SQL, StoredProcedures, Optimization utilities
- Experience in database administration skills and responsibilities monitoring/alerting, backup/recovery,
- working experience in unix/linux OS, shell scripting
- Working database experience on one or more cloud platform MS Azure, IBM, AWS
- Load balancing concepts and experience with highly available distributed environments, Firewalls, TCP/IP, hardware load-balancing, Active Directory, and LDAP.
- Monitoring tools including Dynatrace and Splunk.
- Familiar with DevOps toolchain and CI/CD pipeline