- Works all inbound support channels and provides a single point of contact for any technical issue, request or question that comes from the Customer.
- May require some assistance to complete the work requested from the Customer.
- Analyze the impact and urgency of the Customer’s issue or request and facilitate implementation of the appropriate solutions.
- Accurately document the work performed for the Customer in the service management tool.
- Develop and document solutions to moderately complex technical issues.
- Consequences of error carry moderate risk to the organization.
- Analyze incident trends focusing on Shift Left opportunities for the Customers. Communicate to the Team shift left findings.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, or Information Systems preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of recent and relevant Service Desk experience required.
- Practical experience working within the ITIL methodology.
- Proficient knowledge of support procedures, processes, and service management tools and able to work all support channels while providing effective Customer service.
- Must possess strong organizational, communication, and prioritization skills.
- Proficient knowledge and able to support PC hardware, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Active Directory, Outlook / Exchange SMS, and MS Office Suite, iPads, smart phones.
- Proficient knowledge to support LAN, WAN, wireless networks.
- Proficient knowledge to support VDIs and Citrix.
- Basic knowledge of business applications and their impact on business functions.
- Accurate problem diagnosis and ability to resolve moderately complex IT problems rapidly and effectively.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Ability to work nights, holidays, and/or weekends to meet the needs of the operation in a call center type environment.
- Must exhibit proper support channel etiquette.
- Ability to type at least 60+ WPM minimum