Job Type: Contract
- Work on Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, User Access Policy Management etc.
- Perform Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management.
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Monitors performance and capability of systems and provides recommendations based on the current threat landscape
- Maintains centrally managed consoles and critical infrastructure that enables our teams to manage third party security technologies
- Collaborates with Product Management in order to align with established roadmaps
- Researches, evaluates, and implements new technologies and product lines, in order to enhance current processes, security, and performance
- Provides innovative solutions to continue the enhancement and proficiency of our systems
- Participates in an on-call rotation for any escalations outside business hours, and top tier escalation support for Operations based teams
- Oversees and supports releases during the evening
- Travels occasionally, as needed
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Preferable to have professional certification from CyberArk
- Experienced with implementation & integration of PAM solutions
- Strong technical understanding of user management in Windows and *nix based environments
- Strong technical understanding of DNS, Networks, Firewalls, Load Balancers, SSL Certificates
- Experience in performing Privileged Account Management with excellent understanding of the underlying business processes
- Working understanding of Agile Framework
Preferred Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience
- 6-9 years over all experience in Windows/Active Directory and Linux administration with at least 2-3 years’ experience in Privileged Account Management with CyberArk PAM Administration
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
Minimum Qualifications – Education & Prior Job Experience
- 3-5 years over all experience in Windows/Active Directory administration, with at least 1 year of experience in identity management, access management, and/or privileged access management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
Language & Communication Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.