Job Type: Contract
- Own and support testing as a member of an agile software development team
- Review story requirements and interpret requirements to develop comprehensive testing strategies
- Critical thinking to translate complex application flows to test cases
- Design, develop and execute automated front end testing leveraging Java with WebDriver / TestNG.
- Design, develop and execute automated services testing leveraging Groovy scripting with JMeter / SoapUI /API.
- Contribute to Enterprise Test Automation Frameworks when needed
- Share in the ownership of consistently delivering highly functional and stable code.
- Provide accurate estimates for test strategy, design and execution work
- Apply an understanding of distributed systems to configure test environments and execute test plans.
- Document, communicate and escalate test results and defects
- Utilize Test Management tool to maintaining automated and manual test flows.
- Utilize Jenkins / Maven / Git / Stash for continuous integration and version control of automation artifacts.
- As needed, coordinate activities between US and remote testing teams.
- Be an advocate for new/expanded automation technologies and methodologies.
- Innovation is strongly encouraged and opportunities exist for leveraging existing automated testing capabilities to support non-traditional testing needs
- Be an advocate of technical and business domain knowledge sharing.
- Occasional off-hours support may be required.
- Demonstrated experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSON APIs.
- Verifiable experience in building and deploying CI systems such Jenkins, Bamboo. Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
- Data driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
- Knowledge of Cloud based Web Applications Architecture.
- Knowledge of deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of using the Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test Cases in Multiple Browsers
- Good understanding of the Extent Reports2.0, Eclipse IDE and Java for developing the Automation Scripts.
- Experience in developing Feature Files using Gherkins language for the BDD.
- Good Understanding of the CI and CD.
- Experience with the Postman, ReadyAPI with Groovy scripting to Test the APIs.
- Must have worked on the SQL queries and other Database scripts.
- Hands On knowledge of using the No-SQL databases like Couchbase etc.
- Knowledge of using the JMeter or BlazeMeter for the performance Testing of the APIs
- Thorough understanding of concurrency, threading, algorithms, and data structures
- Create and execute SQL queries and validate databases using an automation tool.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related Engineering field and minimum of 3-5 years of experience with test automation tools and development in a product engineering organization
- 3-5 years of experience in Development experience using J2EE/Groovy Shell and DB SQL in Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience in BDD/TDD, Agile/SCRUM & DevOps team, developed and maintained test sets for the Hospitality relation business.
- 2-5 years of experience in Micro services, Web services testing using SOAP and REST based service & XML, JSON. Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GIT and other relevant tools
- Automation Frameworks and Automating Test Cases using Commercial and Open source tools
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with script and non-script based Functional tools such as Eclipse/IDE, Extent Reports, TestNG, Selenium, Test Complete, and QTP.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in creating frameworks that utilize and interact with Devops tools such as Couchbase, JIRA, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence, Ready API – Soap UI Pro, Ready API – ServiceV, Git, Jenkins
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.