Job Type: Contract
- Create functional design documents, system reference guides, process diagrams, training materials, and process workflows
- Design and implement functional solutions for Payroll systems, as requested by business partners
- Define workaround processes and corrective actions
- Solve complex issues that arise with system operations
- Create/maintain reporting metrics and procedure documentation to ensure consistent and accurate handling of problems and ensure SLAs are achieved
- Stay abreast of systems technology best practices and changing technologies to maintain domain expertise and make recommendations for enhancements or changes
- Travel may be required
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a Finance or Accounting emphasis or related field or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years of configuration experience in SAP ECC Payroll
- Experience with Agile processes and DevOps mentalities and practices
- Ability to draft and formalize technical documentation
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly diagnose an issue, as well as propose and implement a solution
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience:
- 5+ years of configuration experience in SAP ECC Payroll
- SAP Configuration certification(s)
- Proficiency in payroll processes, payroll clusters, off-cycle payments, 3rd party remittance, benefits, garnishments, and process models
- Experience with SAP Payroll functional application knowledge
- Experience with US Tax models
- Hands-on experience with PCRs and Schema
- Understanding of 3rd party bolt-on software, such as BSI and EPI-Use products
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.