Job Type: Contract
What you’ll do
- Responsible for SAP ECC 6.0 system with focus on FICO, SD, MM by ability to configure SAP system based on analysis, development and testing of SAP software functionality
- Interact with Product team to modernize business processes and implement changes in the SAP environment following a DevOps mindset as well as SAP best practices.
- Implement and maintain SAP financial system interface with 3rd party systems as well as obtain technical knowledge in other financial systems supported by the product team
- Serve as liaison with business customers in troubleshooting system problems: investigate, analyze and solve SAP configuration and process problems; recommend short-term/long-term solution; develop SAP configuration modifications and plan to implement
- Formulate, maintain and execute complete testing suit for product initiatives and maintenance changes with a focus on test automation
- Stays abreast of changing technology within SAP and other supported applications to maintain product expertise and make recommendations for enhancements or changes
- Maintain and improve Robotic Process Automation as part of the overall Product support
- Automate SAP process using Worksoft Tool.
- Apply Agile delivery methodology to projects and work assigned
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology with a Finance or Accounting emphasis or related field or equivalent experience/training
- 5 years of experience with SAP; demonstrated experience in SAP SD configuration as well as MM, FICO ; full SAP System life-cycle implementation; BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation), GRC (SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance); SAP S/4 HANA
- Must be able to articulate and communicate technical issues and solutions to a non-technical audience: Gathering of SAP RICEFW and determination of customer solutions; Strong knowledge of financial accounting business processes including US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards
- Strong technical consulting/customer service background, as well as excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Extensive knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 7 configuration for all modules as well a good knowledge of the S/4 Hana opportunities as it applies to the Finance Organizations
- Working knowledge in: LSMW, eCATTs, IDOC; Function modules, SAP Solution Manager, Worksoft testing automation; Automation Anywhere
- Exposure to other Finance systems.
- Solid understanding of Finance business processes and cross-group dependencies and relationships
- Experience in Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration (GitHub, TDD, Automated regression testing) and how it relates to the SAP Landscape
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Strong planning/organization capability and ability to influence and drive decisions
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.