Job Type: Contract
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Implement, support, and maintain customers SAP BO environment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues, update trouble tickets and create change requests in support of the SAP BO product.
- Technical deep dives and Root Cause Analysis
- System monitoring and health checks
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience; Master’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience .Additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of the degree.
- Must be knowledgeable with the SAP Business Objects (SAP BO) services software.
- Must have 3-5 years of SAP BO Product Administration.
- Must have experience with installing and configuring SAP BO on an AIX Unix Operating System.
- Must have experience with the AIX Unix Operating system.
- Must be able to provide installation, optimization, and troubleshooting support for the SAP BO Product.
- Working knowledge of production Web hosting environments is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have the experience working with technical teams, administration, configuration, and integration with COTS products. Focus is on the Administration of the SAP BO Product.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required agency clearance.
Requirements: Familiar With:
- Process-driven environment – Change Management
- On-call requirement
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience with specified infrastructure and SAP BO product support
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology or a similar field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree.
- Certifications are a plus
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.