Job Type: Contract
- Provide system administration support for the Payroll landscape which includes installations, integrations, upgrades, migrations and on-going maintenance and monitoring of the SAP ECC, PI, GRC, and various SAP Business package applications.
- Support and manage SAP change management process including CTS+
- Create and manage SAP Service requests and incidents, and maintain SAP Support Remote Connections
- Work with IT application team and system hosting provider.
- Execute technical tasks associated with SAP Hana applications and database maintenance activities
- Provide on-call support as required.
- Provide technical recommendations for hardware, system, OS, database migrations and upgrades.
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5 years of experience with SAP and cloud systems support
- 3 years of experience Installing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting SAP NetWeaver products, in both UNIX and Wintel environments including upgrades and patch applications to SAP software products
- 3 years of experience with Agile processes and DevOps mentalities and practices
- Ability to draft and formalize technical documentation
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly diagnose an issue, as well as propose and implement a solution
- Knowledge of server hardware, operating system, and application monitoring
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 7+ years of SAP Basis Administration experience, specializing in SAP HANA implementations, upgrades, post go-live maintenance and system support as well as end-to-end monitoring of SAP HANA Appliance
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Experience with administrative tools for SAP Hana platform
- Experience with OS/DB migrations into SAP HANA
- Installation experience with SAP Systems ECC & PI/PO
- Understanding of 3rd party bolt-on software, such as BSI and EPI-Use products
- Understanding of SSO and encrypted data transactions
- Knowledge of system networking
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.