Job Type: Contract
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Create test artifacts, including Test Plans and Reports
- Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts
- Design and develop test automation framework and strategies
- Work with Development team to capture and reuse automated test cases
- Responsible for daily status reporting at project level
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements/quality risks
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Provide accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines
- Previous experience with Agile software development preferred
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information
- Familiarity with GitHub, TFS, UFT, Dynatrace and New Relic
- BS in Computer Science, or Business related or comparable work experience
- 3-5 years of IT Quality Assurance or Development experience in a fast-paced, time-to-market driven environment preferred
- 3-5 years of experience with test automation tools
- Experience with test automation, test script creation and modification required
- Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills are required
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Agile
- Working knowledge of HP test tools including UFT
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.