Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3+ years progressive broad-based information systems and business experience
- 2+ years of experience delivering projects using Agile product management methodologies
- Strong organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Proficiency and experience with gathering, cleaning, integrating, analyzing, modeling, and presenting large data sets using Excel, PowerPoint and/or Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI
- Expert knowledge of Excel e.g. pivot tables, vlookups
- Demonstrated proficiency in strategic thinking and creative problem-solving with the ability to translate data analysis into logical and actionable outcomes
Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead conversations
- Self-starter that takes initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and act on them with minimal supervision
- Strong knowledge and experience with standard Agile ceremonies
- Experience with Rally, ADO, or similar Agile life cycle management tools
- Ability to interact with enterprise product teams, data analysts, and data governance teams for cross functional efforts
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, escalations, and issue analysis to key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time to meet commitments and expectations
- Knowledge of data management disciplines such as data discovery, data governance, data classification, and data privacy
- Experience in assessing data classifications across structured and unstructured data sources
- Working knowledge of Boolean and RegEx searches
- Basic knowledge of the different architectural components of a hybrid enterprise infrastructure
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.