Job Type: Contract
What will I be doing?
Utilize knowledge of programming and database technology, is responsible for the design, implementation, and operational support of contact center solutions:
- Analyze business needs, recommend, and implement solutions that enable HRCC’s customer-engagement hub strategy.
- Following project management standards and working through internal and external resources, deliver successful contact center technology products and services.
- Integrate contact center technology tools & services and the data and events that flow between these systems and other services within the ecosystem.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Proven track record of successful design build and support of web and database applications.
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems and apply critical thinking skills, interpret inputs and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels of the organization and have excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ever-changing environment with often ambiguous business requirements and multiple competing priorities.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Proficiency with SQL for reporting and ETL
- 3 to 5 years of IT experience.
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with AWS services including Lambda, S3 and Redshift
- Contact Center Experience
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Stack
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for up to a $1,000 referral check!