Job Type: Contract
- Lead and perform development of security test tooling that directly supports the team’s validation and verification efforts
- Maintain and support several existing projects, improving overall code quality
- Design and develop complex software infrastructure to support DevSecOps and automated regression analysis
- Engage with other stakeholders in code reviews and audits
- Research and stay up to date on new attack vectors, vulnerabilities, and exploitation techniques
- Lead and participate in small to large-scale individual and matrix-based groups, initiatives, or mentoring others in technical/functional security areas
- Lead and participate in technology security design reviews with the ability to efficiently communicate potential issues and risks
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or related is strongly desired
- Experience with reverse engineering and binary analysis methods and tools (e.g., IDA Pro, Ghidra)
- Knowledge of compiler concepts, compilation lifecycle and intermediate products
- Knowledge and experience using static and dynamic binary analysis techniques
- Ability to handle tasks with significant complexity under minimal supervision requiring a high degree of technical competence
Additional Valued Attributes:
- Experience with core security concepts, embedded security best practices (e.g., secure boot, secure debug, secure storage, secure communications) and the secure development lifecycle activities
- Experience working with React or Angular is a plus
- Experience performing code audit or review efforts
- Experience working or leading in Agile development workflow
- Experience in designing, developing, and debugging embedded security applications is a plus
- Familiarity with Automotive and Industry standards and best practices such at ISO-SAE 21434, SAE J3101
- Experience in security research, vulnerability generation
- Knowledge or experience with binary symbolic analysis and fuzzing frameworks (e.g. angr, BAP, AFL)
- Experience with vulnerability analysis using CVSS scoring and CWE types
- Experience with vulnerability management process (from proof-of-concept to remediation)
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for up to a $1,000 referral check!