Job Type: Contract
Responsibilities to include:
- Utilize critical thinking to identify new opportunities that will improve revenue and overall growth in the business.
- Pinpoint customer needs (owners, members, guests, partners, and Team Members) to help define and prioritize product features that drive the most impact.
- Research and put together business cases for new product concepts and present to both technical and non-technical partners.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design in an Agile environment to deliver on new features, resolve product issues and act as an evangelist for your assigned product(s).
- Write top-notch business requirements and ensure technical teams are in lockstep with your requirements.
- Handle bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and decide on trade-offs, and ultimately balance business demands with technical/time constraints.
- Define a product's key success metrics, analyze/present metrics post-launch, and quickly act on trends that arise from those metrics.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Consistent record of taking ownership of projects, including defining scope, driving results, and rolling up sleeves to get the job done
- Consistent track record of being able to think high-level and “in the weeds”, with a knack for creative problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Shown ability to work hand-in-hand with developers/QA to build a product
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment and to break through ambiguity
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Solid attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.