You will be responsible for planning and supporting the delivery of innovative platform capabilities and experiences in collaboration with Software Engineering, Leadership and cross-product/cross-channel business partners. In this highly collaborative position you will balance the needs of product/business feature owners, platform engineering and architects, enterprise safety and soundness, and performance/scalability to continually drive delivery of platform capabilities across web and mobile channels. You will also be responsible for creating or supporting a wide range of output enabling agile/iterative platform development: roadmaps, context/sequence diagrams, epics, stories, technical wireframes, collaboration space documentation, and partner presentations. You will demonstrate versatility as platform interests span front line product awareness, enterprise infrastructure familiarity, data and API proficiency, performance monitoring and longer term foundation planning.
- Define platform capabilities to enable cross-product (Guest/Team Member) and cross-channel (web/mobile) experiences that use evolving service/API-driven infrastructure and third party services/integration.
- Contribute to platform delivery roadmap(s) with input from appropriate stakeholders to enable best-in-class user experiences, alignment with enterprise level technology transformation, and maximization of mobile growth, engagement and revenue.
- Continually monitor platform and related web/mobile app performance to identify opportunities/issues and lead delivery of platform specific enhancements that will increase app/platform performance and stability, or provide competitive advantages.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Product, Channel, Software Engineering, and Creative to balance competing interests and needs across the organization to enable strategic web/mobile delivery, communicating effectively and aligning various partners along the way.
- 2-3 years’ experience using AWS components – specifically EKS, IAM, DocumentDB
- Experience configuring security groups in code – Terraform and Ansible Preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience managing Infrastructure as code environments at AWS
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Shell scripting or Powershell Experience
- Experience with Cloud Networking – Security Groups, Access Control Lists, IP Addressing, Load Balancers
- Experience administrating high volume systems requiring minimum downtime
- Expertise with Monitoring and Alerting platforms such that they can create and adjust necessary
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DataDog
- Amazon Command Line Experience
- Expertise with security concepts around security group management
- Experience configuring network load balancers – cloud specific and third party