Job Type: Contract
What will this position be doing?
- Contribute to the web platform technical architecture and strategies, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure technical architecture, strategies and solutions align with business objectives and vision
- Work with architects, developers, release engineers, and other engineering teams to improve test automation, application performance, reliability, code quality and consistency, delivery, and velocity
- Ensure core principles and best practices are followed throughout the design, development, and delivery of technical solutions
- Participate in tool selection, implementation and problem solving across the customer journey
- Lead, mentor and interview other developers and architects to evolve and grow the engineering teams
What are we looking for?
- Organized self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment with focus and precision
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Collaborative teamwork that brings to bear positive partnerships and demonstrated ability to partner with multi-functional leads
- Effectively balance multiple platforms, teams, assignments, and priorities
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of professional work experience in Technology or related field
- Four (4) years of specialized experience in software development
- Ability to travel up to 25%, as needed
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.