Job Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor network traffic and system alerts to identify potential incidents
- Analyze incidents and assess potential impact to business operations
- Report incidents to Situation Management and other stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide data and information to Situation Management to assist in the determination of impact and severity
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to resolve incidents as quickly as possible and prevent recurrence
- Enrich data in the various tools used by the team to improve the effectiveness of incident response
- Participate in reviews of priority incidents to identify areas for improvement and drive early detection and response
- Keep up-to-date with the latest network technologies, trends, and threats, and make recommendations for improvements to the network monitoring and incident response processes
- Knowledge of network protocols, technologies, and security best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work on a rotating 24x7x365 schedule, including weekends and holidays as needed
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.