- Cisco VoIP experience (phone configuration, dial plan, CUCM, CER, Unity Connection, etc)
- Ensure incident tickets are attended to in a timely manner, escalated as appropriate, and closed with proper documentation.
- Perform end-user Moves, Adds, Changes, and Deletes within the UC environment.
- Experience with VoIP, inbound, and outbound voice networks, experience with network protocols and circuit provisioning and standards, understanding of LAN protocols.
- Proven ability to plan, investigate, design, and implement voice networks.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers to discuss needs and provide solutions.
- Participate on project teams with engineers, project managers, and technical staff.
- Troubleshoot end-user and system issues in the Cisco UC environment.
- Familiarity with VoIP troubleshooting methods utilizing tools, such as Cisco RTMT or Wireshark
- Analyze and monitor Call Quality and Voice issues
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Troubleshooting Capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Previous experience with ServiceNow or similar ticketing systems is helpful
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust – Moderate Risk security clearance