Job Type: Contract
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and modifies complex, deadline-intensive and/or mission-critical applications using advanced programming tools
- Documents all code using standard forms and procedures and review others work as appropriate
- Assists others in the use of programming tools and recommend tools to best meet application needs
- Recommends process, methodology and tool changes in conjunction with Architects and QA to best meet the needs of the department and client
- Works with Quality assurance to participate in unit, system and user acceptance testing based on an understanding of the development lifecycle
- Participates in architectural recommendations/decisions and work with other infrastructure groups as applicable to determine and implement complex system hardware requirements that may involve multiple platforms, databases, peripherals or other technology
- Provides the highest level of technical production support for applications, assists others with complex problem resolution and responds with solutions to both functional and technical issues in a timely manner
- Works with Business System Analysts, Product Managers, Squad Leads, Technical Leads, and other leadership to recommend process or system enhancements
- Works with DBAs, Architects and other team members to ensure logical and physical data models and relationship diagrams are completed and executed according to methodology and user requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5 years of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
- 5 years of .NET/C# experience
- 3 years of experience with Azure Cloud, practical experience in refactoring legacy applications for cloud migration
- Exposure to cloud-based deployments, CI/CD deployment pipeline
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Strong coding skills and concepts in .NET
- Integration & Collaboration Tools, GIT
- Web Services – Prefer REST experience
- Databases – Prefer NoSQL/MS Cosmos experience
- Experience with developer testing practices (i.e. Junit/Nunit, etc.) and understands the differences between unit, functional and system tests.
- Experience with TDD a plus
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with and is willing to initiate sharing knowledge with others
- Ability to quickly learn and practically apply new concepts or principles which can be confirmed by experience
- Experience supporting a production application.
- This is a contract opportunity with optional benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), life insurance, etc.
- We can facilitate W2 and corp-to-corp (C2C) consultants. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.