Job Type: Contract
Technical Skills and product knowledge requirements:
- Strong UNIX Solaris / Linux systems administration skills
- Strong Experience administering and configuring IBM Connect Direct, Away Secure Transport, and SFTP
- Strong scripting experience (Shell, Perl, Python)
- Experience with management of SSL, TLS, data encryption, and certificates
- Understanding of cloud technologies (S3, BLOB)
- Experience with Unix Permissions and FACLs
- Basic understanding of networking
- Experience identifying and troubleshooting system issues in an operational environment.
- Perform support responsibilities with IBM Connect Direct, Axway Secure Transport, and SFTP in Unix / Linux.
- Provide build and operational support including troubleshooting, timely resolution, and root cause analysis of incidents in the environments.
- Perform change management (CM) role on the components. Implement change requests based on CM processes.
- Implement necessary steps to prevent future incidents.
- Install, Upgrade, and maintain Connect Direct, Secure Transport, and SFTP
- Experience with IBM MQ is a plus.
- Has proven interpersonal, communication, organizational, documentation, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Qualified applicants have a Bachelor’s degree in a related area or have at least 5 to 8 years of experience in the field
- Demonstration of initiative and results oriented with flexibility and tenacity, and the ability to continuously adjust priorities to reflect changing circumstances.
- Strong diplomacy, assertiveness, influencing skills with commitment and ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment .
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service.
- Effective problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly identify the cause of issues with the system or determine if other teams need to be included in resolving an issue.
- Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger operational team.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP protocols
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients’ unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.
QUESTIONNAIRE FOR CANDIDATE TO FILL OUT:
Managed File Transfer Pre-screening questions:
• Strong HANDS on UNIX Solaris / Linux systems administration skills – (how many years of experience with each OS, what version(s), when last used)
• Strong Experience administering and configuring:
o IBM Connect Direct – (how many years, what version(s), when last used)
o Away Secure Transport – (how many years, what version(s), when last used)
• Strong scripting experience (Shell, Perl, Python) – (how many years, wrote scripts to do what?)